Justin Timberlake x Jay-Z x Beyonce x Timbaland. 12:00 EST January 10, 2012. JetLifeBeats.com
Honestly tell me what I have to do to get rid of this guy. Do we need to #OccupyTheMeadowlands? He’s exactly how I feel my struggle with school has been; just when I think it’s over POP another semester hits me out of no where. For a more provocative analogy, he’s basically an STD (take any pick you want) that just refuses to go away.
It’s times like this where you begin to wonder if Schotty has blackmail or dirt on this entire Jets’ organization. How does someone do their job so shitty week in and week out and not make any changes and STILL KEEP HIS JOB AND GET PAID?
The ONLY two reasons I feel he got this extension were;
A.) The Jets felt there was no capable replacement out there
- This is bullshit. I can fan you 10 decent replacements out there.
B.) The Jets feel the offense will continue to “grow and blossom” under Schotty’s careful guidance.
- Again, more bullshit. It’s impossible to move forward when Schotty’s kept this Jet in fuckin neutral. I haven’t seen any strides in this offense from last years. Which is a HUGE cause for concern. Wanna know why? Because when you give Sanchez some pass protection and let him air it out, he’s gonna make plays (as he’s done with Holmes and Plax when given the opportunity).
Well, hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving cause I guarantee you when you sit down and stomach the thought of Brian Schottenheimer calling plays for another 20+ games for us, you’ll throw up all your food.
In an effort to become more official, we have taken our talent to www.jetlifebeats.com (an actual website with a URL and not .tumblr)
Feel free to use our content so long as your drop our posts as the content source. We’ll try to post here occasionally as well. Maybe some Jets videos or a track here and there.
Once again, thanks for all the support and reading. Stay reading our stuff.
Also: BOOKMARK OUR WEBSITE SO WE KNOW IT’S REAL *drizzy voice*
After numerous pushbacks, Mr. Thorton announced today that the long-awaited EP will finally be dropping on November 8th. Interesting twist to this saga is that Decon Records is the label dropping the project, which would explain the absence of promotion from Def Jam. New and improved tracklist below.
1. Changing Of The Guards ft. Diddy
2. Amen ft. Kanye West and Young Jeezy
3. Trouble On My Mind ft. Tyler, The Creator
4. What Dreams Are Made Of
5. Body Work ft. Juicy J, Meek Mill, and French Montana
6. Everything That Glitters ft. French Montana
7. So Obvious
8. Feeling Myself ft. Kevin Cossom
9. Raid ft. 50 Cent and Pharrell
10. My God
11. I Still Wanna ft. Rick Ross and Ab Liva
12. Alone In Vegas
- B. Wayne